We welcome UK entries from young women aged 15-19 years of Age to the Miss Teen Africa 2019 UK Pageant.
We welcome entries from young women aged 15-19 years of Age for the Miss Teen Africa 2019 UK Pageant. Entries are open until 30 August of the year in which the pageant is held. To enter the pageant please read through the basic rules of entry. Once you reach the end of your application, you will be able submit online for a pre-selection process (Audition). If successful, you will be shortlisted for the Grand-final in November after all Audition session has been undertaken. Thank you for your interest in registering.
All Contestants Must Complete This Form In Order to Enter The Pageant.
KEY ELIGIBILITY NOTES
1. You need to be aged no less than 15 and no more than 19 in June of The Year after you enter the pageant.
2. At least one of your parents, grandparents or great grand parents must be from the country you represent.
3. You WILL need parental consent from your birth parents or Legal Guardian (proof may be requested).
4. If you are under 18 You WILL need an adult aged over 21yrs to accompany you to all appointments.
5. You must be resident in UK